LAST UPDATED APRIL 2 / 2020:
Official signage provided to the public by the Ontario Ministry of Health & Ministry of Long-Term Care , specified use is for Health Care Settings to guide Patients.
Please visit the official website at the link below for reference and up to date information:
"Note: To the extent that any guidance document conflicts with a Directive issued by the Chief Medical Officer of Health under s. 77.7 of the Health Protection and Promotion Act, the Directive prevails."
- Available in English, French, Farsi and Chinese.
- Original size : 8.5" w x 11" h
- Additional Size: available blown up sized 17" w x 22"h.
- Material Options: - choose poster-paper, temporary window sticker (sticker must be applied to outside of glass - comes with sticker application instructions)
- All signage will be shipped. No pick up available, as the store is closed.
- We wipe down and clean the signs before packaging for shipping, please take safety precautions when unpacking and applying sign. Do not touch your face, and wash hands immediately after installation is complete.